1. End your slow sales periods by planning ahead. Plan to add extra
bonuses, hold a sale or package your product with other products.
2. Make more commissions off the affiliate programs you join by giving
your personal endorsements for the products. They usually pull more
sales than ads.
3. Speed up your internet access. You can get your online business tasks
done faster which will help you stay ahead of your competition.
4. Allow people who do not have time to explore your site to download
your web site in e-book format. This will allow them time to view it
5. Use tons of headlines and sub headlines on your web site. This will
keep their attention and keep them at your web site longer.
6. Take advantage of popular fads. If something is popular at the
current time, put up a web site about it. Just promote your main site on
the fad web site.
7. Allow your prospects to chose between a retail or wholesale price.
Charge people a membership fee to always get the products at wholesale
8. Allow other related web sites that don’t have a chat room to link to
yours. They’ll get use of a free chat room and you’ll draw extra traffic
to your site.
9. Increase the perceived value of your free stuff or bonuses by
including the retail dollar amount the freebie would normally sell for.
10. Create your own web ring. You will gain highly targeted traffic to
your web site and others will link to your site because they’ll want to
join the ring.